Prince Harry seen for first time since landing back in UK as he prepares for Wills showdown

PRINCE Harry has today been pictured for the first time since arriving back in the UK as he prepares to meet Prince William for a showdown.

The Duke of Sussex, 36, was isolating at Frogmore Cottage before tomorrow’s unveiling of Princess Diana’s statue.

🔵 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest updates



But he landed in London on Friday so he can leave his quarantine 24 hours early and attend a charity bash as a "surprise" guest.

The royal was pictured arriving at the event in Kew Gardens in London this afternoon.

He looked tense and deep in thought as he was driven into the event in a Range Rover.

Harry's arrival comes before he meets Prince William in an almighty showdown – their first since Prince Philip's funeral.


The feuding brothers are set to sit down behind closed doors on Thursday after the unveiling of the mum Princess Diana's statue at Kensington Gardens.

Wills and Harry are expected to put on a brave face for the occasion, which would have been Diana’s 60th birthday.

But relations between the brothers remain frosty after Harry's bombshell Oprah interview.

The Duke of Sussex, 36, told Oprah in March his relationship with his brother was one of "space" and claimed he and dad Charles are "trapped" in the Royal Family.

Harry has also dropped a string of sensational truth bombs on the Royal Family since the tell-all chat with Meghan Markle.

He accused them of "neglect" and claimed Prince Charles made him "suffer" as he opened up for a mental health documentary.


Harry flew back to the UK on Friday and driven to Frogmore Cottage, the marital home he shared with Meghan before they moved to the US.

Meghan has not returned to Britain with him after giving birth to their second child Lilibet earlier this month.

The Sun revealed today how Harry would be making an appearance at today's event.

A source said: “Organisers have moved Heaven and Earth to make this happen. It’s been carefully choreographed.

“It’s an incredibly important day for him and the organisers want to make it as successful as possible.”

Harry was stripped of his military and royal patronages when he stepped back from royal duties to move to the US.

But he and his wife Meghan, 39, have kept their private links to charities.

The Queen removed Harry's royal patronages and honorary military titles under the final Megxit agreement in February.

A spokesman for the couple said at the time: "As evidenced by their work over the past year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remain committed to their duty and service to the UK and around the world.

"[They] have offered their continued support to the organisations they have represented regardless of official role."


    Source: Read Full Article