Strictly Come Dancing stars Aljaž Škorjanec and Oti Mabuse have told their friends they're planning to "quit" the BBC competition next year, according to reports.
Both stars are now knocked out of the competition this series after some incredible performances with their celebrity partners, but behind the scenes, it has been said that the pros are considering their next moves.
There are reports that the pair are looking into taking on different projects.
After Katya Jones also reportedly "threatened to leave", a source has claimed that "bosses will worry other stars could follow".
According to The Sun, the pros have not yet told the BBC.
OK! has contacted a representative at Strictly Come Dancing for comment.
Oti, 31, had an incredible run winning two years in a row with Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher and comedian Bill Bailey.
But this year the South African-German professional dancer suffered an early exit after rugby player Ugo Monye struggled to achieve a high score in the notoriously difficult rumba.
Slovenian pro Aljaž however, also 31, who is married to former pro and It Takes Two presenter Janette Manrara, had been getting impressive scores with Dragons Den star Sara Davies, and they achieved a dramatic Argentine Tango during Saturday night's show.
Sadly, the pair were knocked out of the competition in a dance-off against Tilly Ramsay and Nikita Kuzmin Sunday evening.
Emotional, Aljaž said he was going to miss "everything about Strictly" and everything about his dance partner this year as the couple took to the dance floor for their final performance.
Sara also gushed over her dance partner this year, saying she told him "every day" just how amazing and one in a million he is.
The pro dancer has also won the show before with Abbey Clancy in 2013, and is the longest-serving male dancer still competing.
Strictly Come Dancing continues Saturdays and Sundays on BBC One.
For all your latest updates on Strictly Come Dancing, sign up to OK!'s daily newsletter.
Source: Read Full Article