TOKYO 2020 Olympics officially starts on July 23, 2021 – a year later than expected.
The Games, which were postponed in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic, have finally kicked off with a few events beginning before the Opening Ceremony on Friday, July 23.
What is the Tokyo 2020 Olympics schedule?
Finally the Olympic Games 2020 has begun – with Team GB's women's football team the first to compete.
Britain has high hopes of gold, silver and bronze in Japan – with events getting underway from Wednesday, July 21.
Here's the schedule for 2021. All times are BST.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
- 1am – Australia v Japan
- 4am – Italy v USA
- 7am – Mexico v Canada
- 8.30am – Team GB v Chile
- 9am – China v Brazil
- 9.30am – Sweden v USA
- 11.30am – Japan v Canada
- 12pm – Zambia v Netherlands
- 12.30pm – Australia v New Zealand
Thursday, July 22, 2021
- 1am – USA v Canada
- 4am – Mexico v Japan
- 7am – Italy v Australia
- 8.30am – Egypt v Spain
- 9am – New Zealand v Republic of Korea
- 9.30am – Mexico v France
- 10am – Côte d’Ivoire v Saudi Arabia
- 11.30am – Argentina v Australia
- 12pm – Honduras v Romania
- 12pm – Japan v South Africa
- 12.30pm – Brazil v Germany
- 1am – 10m Air Pistol Men's Official Training
- 2.30am – 10m Air Pistol Women's Official Training
- 4.20am – 10m Air Rifle Women's Official Training
- 5.50am – 10m Air Rifle Men's Official Training
Friday, July 23, 2021
- From 11.20am – Opening Ceremony
- From 1am – Women's Individual Ranking Round
- From 5am – Men's Individual Ranking Round
- 1.30am – Dressage 1st Horse Inspection
- From 12.30am – Men's Single Sculls Heats
- From 1.30am – Women's Single Sculls Heats
- From 2.30am – Men's Double Sculls Heats
- From 3am – Women's Double Sculls Heats
- From 3.30am – Men's Quadruple Sculls Heats
- From 3.50am – Women's Quadruple Sculls Heats
- 12.30am – 10m Air Rifle Women's Pre-Event Training
- 2am – 10m Air Pistol Men's Pre-Event Training
Source: Read Full Article