THE Virgin Media Black Friday sale is now on, with big savings on broadband, TV and phone bundles.
Shoppers can save up to £340 off the telecoms giant's popular internet offers, as well as big mobile phone discounts on iPhone and Samsung handsets.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Check out all of Virgin's Black Friday offers here
Best Virgin Media Black Friday deals
You don't need to wait until it's officially Black Friday to save on your internet, phone and TV contract.
Check out the Virgin Media Black Friday broadband deals now live:
If you only want to change your internet plan, take a look at these deals below that include Virgin Media's fast Fibre broadband for fast and stable connection.
- M100 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps): £25 per month – buy here
- M200 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps): £31 per month – buy here
- M350 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps): £37 per month – buy here
- M500 fibre broadband only (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps): £43 per month – buy here
Broadband + Phone:
Check out great savings on these phone and Fibre broadband bundles from Virgin Media, which start from as little as £28 a month.
- M50 broadband and phone (Superfast fibre with avg. speed 54Mbps, and weekend calls): £28 per month – buy here
- M100 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps, and weekend calls): £34 per month – buy here
- M200 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps, and weekend calls): £40 per month – buy here
- M350 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps, and weekend calls): £46 per month – buy here
- M500 broadband and phone (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps, and weekend calls): £52 per month – buy here
If you need internet that can handle a busy household with lots of devices, you probably should check out these Virgin Media Volt bundles below.
- M100 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps, and weekend calls): £40 per month – buy here
- M200 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps, and weekend calls): £46 per month – buy here
- M350 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps, and weekend calls): £52 per month – buy here
- M500 broadband and phone Volt (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps, and weekend calls): £58 per month – buy here
- Gig1 broadband and phone Volt (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 1130Mbps, and weekend calls): £64 per month – buy here
Check out all of Virgin's Black Friday offers including mobile phone, broadband and TV and phone bundles here.
When is Black Friday 2021?
The annual Black Friday retail event this year takes place on Friday 26 November – the day after Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is always the fourth Thursday of the month, with Black Friday the fourth Friday.
When is Cyber Monday and will Virgin Media be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on November 29 this year, and yes, we expect Virgin to be taking part.
Last year Virgin Media deals were released ahead of Black Friday and carried on until Cyber Monday.
Read on to find out what deals were available last Black Friday…
More TV and Broadband Deals
- Sky Black Friday deals
- Black Friday TV deals
- BT Black Friday deals
- Black Friday Broadband deals
- Samsung Black Friday deals
- Now TV Black Friday deals
Will Virgin Mobile have black Friday deals?
Yes, we fully expect to see Black Friday deals for Virgin Mobile.
These were some of the top picks from the 2020 Virgin Mobile Black Friday sale:
- Apple Ultimate Bundle, from £70 a month – buy here
- Apple iPhone 12, from £32 a month – buy here
- Apple iPhone 11 and AirPods Pro, from £29 a month – buy here
- Apple iPhone SE, from £19 a month – buy here
You can check out more top Black Friday mobile phone deals in our round up here too.
What to expect from the Virgin Media Black Friday 2021 sale?
There are likely to be huge savings to be found in Virgin Media's Black Friday sale, including all-inclusive bundles and mobile deals.
Virgin is usually one of the first major internet/TV providers to launch its Black Friday sale – so it's definitely one to watch.
It is also worth keeping an eye on Sky and BT for new deals too – so you're able to compare before spending your money.
- Sky Black Friday deals
- BT Black Friday deals
- Best broadband deals
Are Virgin Media Black Friday deals available to existing customers?
In 2020, we saw Virgin release Black Friday deals for current customers so we're expecting to see the same again this year.
Does Virgin Experience Days do Black Friday?
Absolutely, we're expecting to see big discounts on Virgin Experience Days this Black Friday.
Last year, deals included money off spa breaks, afternoon tea and racing car rides – check out our preview to the Virgin Experience Black Friday 2021 event to find out more.
Does Virgin Atlantic have a Black Friday sale?
Virgin Atlantic has not yet announced its Black Friday event, but we certainly expect the airline to take part.
Last year, there were many Virgin Atlantic discounts including 50% off rewards flights for Black Friday.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
Virgin Media Black Friday deals from last year
Ultimate Oomph Bundle
- Virgin Media Ultimate Oomph Bundle – buy here
This is Virgin's ultimate, all-inclusive bundle.
It offers lightning fast M500 Fibre Broadband, amazing TV and never-ending mobile data.
Included in the Oomph Bundle are all Sky Cinema and Sky Sports channels in HD, BT Sport Collection (including a 4K Ultra HD channel), and over 250 TV channels.
Virgin also offers two V6 boxes as part of this bundle, so customers can enjoy Multi-room services.
For Black Friday 2020, the Ultimate Oomph Bundle was priced at £77.99 a month for 18 months, then £139 a month.
For context, Sky's all-inclusive package currently costs £68 and offers over 100 channels, including Sky Sports and Cinema.
However, you don't get BT Sport with Sky's offer, and Virgin's internet speeds are considerably quicker.
The company's mobile deals are also separated from broadband and TV, so you'll have to pay extra to get a SIM and/or a new phone.
- Virgin Media Bigger Bundle – buy here
If you already have a satisfying mobile data plan and are just looking for a TV and Broadband deal, the Bigger Bundle may be the one for you.
The bundle offers over 210 TV channels including BT Sport in 4K Ultra HD, as well as M200 Fibre broadband and inclusive weekend calls.
A Virgin TV V6 box is also included to easily pause, rewind and record programs.
The Black Friday price last year for the Bigger Bundle was £44.99 a month for 18 months, then £88 a month.
The Bigger Bundle still has more channels than Sky's best all-inclusive package, and costs almost £20 less.
- Virgin Media M100 broadband – buy here
Interested in a broadband-only deal? Virgin is offering £10 off its M100 broadband package.
With average download speeds of 108Mbps and upload speeds of 10Mbps, the M100 is a good package for busy households with 5-9 devices.
Normally 34 a month, the M100 deal was £24.99 per month.
It also includes free calls to landline numbers during weekends.
- Virgin Media Big bundle – buy here
The Big bundle packs in all the essential entertainment with over 112 channels and M100 Fibre Broadband
It also offers inclusive weekend calls to landlines and Virgin Mobile numbers and inclusive weekend calls.
The Big bundle currently costs £29.99 per month for 18 months, then £62 a month.
Hero Headsets and gadget bundles
- Virgin Media's Hero Headsets and gadget bundles – buy here
As part of its Black Friday deals, Virgin last year offered a range of discounts on several flagship headsets.
For example the price for the iPhone 11 was £25 per month and the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G was £29 per month.
This was a £180 saving on the value of both handsets.
Several gadget bundles were also included in Virgin's Black Friday sales.
These ranged from a Nintendo Switch included with the Huawei P30 Lite New Edition bundle, GalaxyBuds+ with the Samsung S20 Ultra and AirPods Pro with the iPhone 11.
Other TV/Broadband deals
We have selected the best broadband deals you can expect in November and many of them are sure to also be offering Black Friday deals.
Sky, in particular, has a lot of good packages, set to compete with Virgin Media's deals.
Here is our pick of the best Sky deals you can get in November 2021.
And if you're wondering what broadband provider is best in your area, you can also check our pick of the best broadband providers in the UK.
Interested in more TV deals? Here are the best ones from BT.
Hyperoptic Black Friday Deals
- Hyperoptic Black Friday Deals – buy here
Last year, Hyperoptic announced its Black Friday deals, with discounts on its 150 Mbps and 500 Mbps packages, and Hyperoptic's epic 1 Gbps option.
Offering unlimited data at average speeds 900 Mbps, the offer usually costs £60 per month, but for Black Friday last year it was priced at only £40 per month.
Enjoyed reading our Black Friday Virgin Media deals piece? make sure to have a look at our main Black Friday guide.
We also have set up a Black Friday Tech deals page for the best gadget and tech offers around the web.
Looking for more deals? Here are the best Black Friday deals to look out for.
Source: Read Full Article