WHETHER you gained a canine companion during lockdown or have had a dog for many years, going on holiday can be much harder with one.
Thankfully, with staycation holidays looking the most likely to go ahead this year, this means your pet can come along too.
There are dog-friendly places to stay across the UK, from caravans to cottages, lodges and even boats.
Some of the best deals are:
- Hoseasons dog-friendly boat holidays from £50 a night – find here
- Park Holidays dog-friendly breaks from £29 a night – find here
- Haven dog-friendly breaks from £45 a night – find here
- Cottages.com dog-friendly breaks from £41 a night – find here
- Breakfree Holidays dog-friendly Cornwall breaks from £23 a night – find here
- Snaptrip dog-friendly breaks from £39 a night – find here
- Sykes Cottages dog-friendly breaks from £25 a night – find here
- Holiday Cottages dog-friendly breaks from £35 a night – find here
- Shorefield Holidays dog-friendly breaks from £66 a night – find here
- Rural Retreats dog-friendly breaks from £148 a night – find here
Dogs will love these locations, which offer plenty of scope for long, exciting walks, whether it is in the woods or along miles of sandy beach.
Best of all, breaks start from just £23 a night.
Though all non-essential travel is currently banned due to the UK lockdown, you can still book a holiday for later in the year, when restrictions will hopefully have lifted.
For those looking to stay in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains – some of which start from £3pp a night.
We've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are great UK coach trips for families, cheap quirky homes to rent, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and Bridgerton-inspired stays.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article