THIS weekend is set to be a scorcher with temperatures predicted to hit 25C across most of the country.
Take advantage of the sunshine by flocking to the seaside – we've found amazing deals at holiday parks from just £139 per stay.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
After a record month of rain in May, Brits have finally been able to enjoy along-overdue sizzler.
The Bank Holiday weekend saw temperatures of up to 25C, and the good weather is set to last well into next week – and beyond.
The Met Office’s Grahame Madge said: "It’s going to get noticeably warmer over the next few days.
"We’re in for much clearer conditions with prolonged spells of sunshine. We could see temperatures rise to 25C. The best of the sunshine will be in London but it will still be above 20C elsewhere."
Those looking to make the most of the heat can find great deals at holiday parks:
- Haven Holidays 4 June 3-night breaks from £350 per stay
- Haven 5 June 2-night breaks from £159 per stay
- Hoseasons Holiday Parks – 3-night breaks from £185 per stay
- Away Resorts 3-night breaks (Hayling Island, Essex, Isle of Wight and Lincolnshire) from £244 per stay
- Pontins 4 June 3-night breaks from £139 per stay
- Park Holidays UK (Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Devon & Sussex) 3-night breaks 4 June from £266 per stay
- Butlins 3-night breaks from £425 per stay
Sun-starved Brits are expected to flood beaches, parks and beer gardens to soak up the belated beams.
The good weather is meant to last for roughly the first two weeks of the month.
Here's the Met Office forecast for Tuesday, June 1 to Thursday, June 10.
"An anticyclonic pattern will continue to bring warm, settled conditions across many areas during next week," forecasters say.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- 90% of accommodation in popular UK spots is booked – but we’ve still found deals from £29 a night
- Best UK coach breaks to book now
- Cheap seaside hotel rooms in the UK this summer
- Best Guernsey breaks as island plans to lift UK travel restrictions
- Best holiday park deals over the school summer holidays
- Best June holiday parks deals from £160
"However, a band of rain will impact the far northwest, bringing more unsettled and cooler weather here for a time.
"Whilst there is still likely to be a good deal of dry weather for the first week of June, temperatures will cool later in the month."
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article