There were a handful of life lessons to be learned this year — from the importance of setting aside emergency funds to prioritizing healthy habits like working out — but none felt more poignant than understanding the importance of top-notch technology. Without high-speed internet, webcams with clear picture quality, and computers that can handle your office and school tasks at home, we wouldn’t be able to get anything done.
In the world of premium technology, Apple remains king. Its line of high-end laptops, computers, and monitors have become synonymous with an impressive resolution, high-speed processors, and sleek designs. And while, normally, these can cost as high as a few thousand bucks, the refurbished devices below allow customers to add a suite of Apple products to their home office for a fraction of the original cost.
Second-hand devices tend to get a bad reputation as clunkers when, in reality, they tend to be high functioning gadgets — many of which look and work as if they’ve just been taken out of the box. All of these certified refurbished iMacs, Macbooks, and Mac minis have been vetted by Apple experts to ensure they’re working pretty much as good as new. Even better is that prices for these refurbished goods start as low as $329.99.
Designed to be an all-in-one solution to your computing needs, these Apple iMacs are stunning desktops that come with a powerful processor to help you multitask with ease, ample storage for your important files, and a vivid display that can showcase your presentations or video conference calls in full clarity. Consider it a welcome addition to any at-home workspace.
- Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i3, 2GB RAM 250GB HDD – Silver (Grade B Refurbished) is now available at $329.99, 66% off its $999 MSRP
- Apple iMac 27″ Core i5 2012, 8GB RAM 1TB HDD – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $759.99, 61% off its $1,999 MSRP
- Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5, 8GB RAM 1TB HDD – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $679.99, 47% off its $1,299 MSRP.
- Apple iMac 27″ Core i5 2013, 8GB RAM 1TB HDD – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $837.99, 53% off its $1,799 MSRP.
Apple Mac mini
You already have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse at home. But what you’re looking for is a powerhouse computer to power these devices. Meet the Mac mini, a small desktop computer that comes with an Intel Core processor and built-in apps that make it ready to edit photos and videos, compose music, and create presentations straight out the box. And more advanced iterations of the device also come with Turbo Boost technology, which can drastically increase your PC speed when using more RAM intensive apps, like Photoshop, or playing video games.
- Apple Mac Mini 1.4GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core 500GB HDD – Silver (Certified Refurbished) is now available for $399.99, 49% off its $799 MSRP
- Apple Mac Mini Intel Core i5, 512GB SSD – Silver (Refurbished) is now $616.99, 31% off its $899 MSRP
MacBook Air laptops are among the thinnest and lightest from Apple, making them a solid option for students or commuters who need to carry their computers daily. And it’s not just its lightweight design that’s made it such a hit among users; MacBook Air notebooks also come with stunning graphics, all-day battery life, advanced Bluetooth connectivity, and smooth multitasking that is hard to rival.
- Apple MacBook Air 11″ Core i5, 4GB RAM 128GB SSD – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $559, 6% off its $579.99 MSRP.
- Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air 1.6GHz Core i5, 128GB – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $599, 7% off its $649 MSRP
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ Core i5, 128GB SSD – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $479.99, 46% off its $899 MSRP
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ Core i5, 128GB SSD – Space Gray (Refurbished) is now available for $589.99, 40% off its $999 MSRP
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ Core i5, 4GB RAM 128GB SSD – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $629.99, 36% off its $999 MSRP
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ Core i5, 8GB RAM 128GB SSD – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $659.99, 33% off its $999 MSRP
An alternative to the MacBook Air is the MacBook Pro. While a bit sturdier and heavier than the Air, it does offer a more powerful, lag-free Core i5 processor, making it a solid companion to your large Excel spreadsheets, gaming sessions, video editing, and other computing tasks that may normally fall victim to unexpected crashes or freezes.
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ 4G RAM 320GB – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $445, 25% off its $600 MSRP
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ Core i5, 4GB RAM 500GB – Silver (Refurbished) is now available for $534, 11% off its $600 MSRP
Prices subject to change.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article