- On the much-anticipated "Love is Blind" reunion episode, fan-favorite couple Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton announced that they are still together, over a year after tying the knot on camera.
- The two reported that they are happily married and living with their "furbaby," Sparks.
- After hiding their romance for months, the two launched a YouTube channel to broadcast their relationship to the world.
- The channel, titled "Hanging With The Hamiltons," will chronicle the couple's life together, while tackling issues of interracial dating, dog parenting, and, of course, food.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Fans of the Netflix hit reality show "Love Is Blind" were relieved to learn that the show's most popular couple, Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton, have managed to make their whirlwind marriage work since filming wrapped in 2018.
"Life for us has been really, really good," Lauren (whose last name is now Speed-Hamilton) told host Vanessa Lachey on the "Love is Blind" reunion episode. "I've seriously never been as happy as I am with Cameron."
Now that the happy couple is free to broadcast their love to the world, they've chosen to do so — via YouTube.
Over the weekend, the two launched their YouTube channel "Hanging With The Hamiltons," a space in which the pair will chronicle "their day to day adventures — their highs, their lows, and everything in between," according to the channel's description.
Hamilton and Speed-Hamilton uploaded their first video, titled, "Hangin' w/The Hamiltons: Welcome!" on March 8.
"The support that we've received from everyone has been amazing," Hamilton said in the 2-minute clip. "All the kind words and people relating to our story, it's just awesome to see."
Accordingly, the couple wanted to continue to share their story with the world.
The channel will cover "everything" in their lives, Hamilton said, including "family, friends, dinner, drinks."
Speed-Hamilton added that they'll talk about the experience of interracial dating and that videos will feature their "fur baby," Sparks.
Fans with particular content in mind are in luck; the couple is requesting suggestions for future videos.
"Let's make this an interactive type of thing," Speed-Hamilton said.
Source: Read Full Article