- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to Week 10 and the latest fantasy football flex rankings! The running back and tight end situations seem a bit perilous this week, more than in past weeks at least, so you might be relying on wide receivers a bit more than normal. We list them all, at least the relevant ones, and add a bit of commentary, so as always, good luck with your decisions!
1. Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints: Seems on his way to 1,000 yards rushing, and even more yards on the receiving end.
2. Dalvin Cook, RB, Vikings:
Source: Read Full Article