- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to Week 13 and the latest edition of the fantasy football superflex rankings, combining the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends — and quarterbacks! — into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision-making.
It is December now. No more trades! (At least not in ESPN standard leagues.) There are four teams on bye (Browns, Packers, Titans, Panthers) and also missing are plenty of injured players, so do your best to fill those lineups with reasonable choices. Good luck in Week 13 and beyond!
1. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens: Four interceptions in Week 12 were less than ideal, but offset by the rushing yards. Still the best bet at QB.
2. Jonathan Taylor, RB, Colts: Took a while for him to get going on Sunday, but he has scored a TD in nine consecutive games. No defense can control him.
3. Justin Herbert, QB, Chargers: May look odd to see him ranked so nicely, but he is No. 2 among QBs in PPR points per game!
4. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers
5. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs: We shall see if the bye week fixed his sudden interception narrative.
6. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Perhaps he needs a bye on his own interception narrative. Playing the Patriots is a sure step up.
7. Joe Mixon, RB, Bengals
8. Austin Ekeler, RB, Chargers
9. Cooper Kupp, WR, Rams
10. Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys: Showed he can thrive sans his top wide receivers. Now, all have returned.
Source: Read Full Article