- Bella Hadid was photographed walking around New York City on Thursday in a mismatched suit jacket over a black crop top and pants with a lace detail.
- Hadid's suit jacket featured two different styles: one side was navy with pinstripes, while the other was plain black.
- The jacket also had fabric designed to look like a dollar bill sticking out of the left coat pocket.
- Hadid accessorized with black Nike sneakers, sunglasses, and gold jewelry including a $575 Balenciaga earring.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Bella Hadid isn't afraid to mix casual clothes with business attire.
On Thursday, the model was photographed leaving a hotel in New York City in a mismatched suit jacket, seemingly made from two different kinds of fabric. While the left side was crafted from a navy-blue pinstripe material, the right was plain black.
The jacket also had a dollar bill sticking out of the left coat pocket, and that appears to have been stitched onto the garment.
The top of Hadid's outfit could work in an office setting, and the rest of her look was much more casual. Her $70 I.AM.GIA pants, for example, seemed to be stretchy, with a string waistband that tied around her stomach. She also donned black sneakers from Nike.
Still, she added a bit more glam with her accessories. The model wore layers of gold necklaces, square sunglasses, and kept the mismatched theme going with her earrings, with a $575 dangling Balenciaga earring in her right ear, and a silver safety pin in her left.
She also carried a bold leopard-print and green purse over her shoulder.
Just a few days earlier, the model channeled the early 2000s in an all-denim outfit. She attended a Balenciaga runway show during Paris Fashion Week on Sunday, and wore baggy jeans, an unbuttoned shirt, and trench coat — all made from denim.
Representatives for Bella Hadid did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
Source: Read Full Article