Prince Harry is “hugely overwhelmed” living a Hollywood lifestyle, claimed PR expert Carla Speight.
It comes amid reports the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said to be “divided” over the prospect of moving back to the UK.
Discussing Harry and Meghan Markle’s future, following the release of Heart of Invictus, the expert suggested she does not believe the duo will pursue a career in reality television.
The former Suits actress and the prince have been pictured at A-list stars concerts from Beyonce to Katy Perry in recent months.
Carla, who runs her own prestige PR company, told Express.co.uk, that Harry must be feeling overwhelmed since leaving the UK.
READ MORE Katie Price on horror fate of £45k wedding dress eaten by rats after Pete split
“I couldn’t see Harry or Meghan doing [Kardashian reality TV],” she commented. “I think [Meghan] is more sensible than that.”
Carla went on: “Harry has gone from a world where everything he does is vetted to now having the freedom of choice to do whatever he wants. It must be hugely overwhelming.
“And of all places to move – Hollywood. I don’t get it.”
She continued: “I’ve seen videos where paps sit outside on your driveway. I understand why there are rumours about them moving. Eventually, the storm will die down.”
‘Diana will always haunt Charles and Camilla so The Crown’s ghost scene is apt'[LATEST]
Princess Kate and William vow not to repeat Diana’s ‘biggest parenting regret'[LATEST]
Tesco shopper rages at poppy seller for selling ‘badges for murderers'[LATEST]
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
Sources have previously revealed if the pair chose to set up a base in Harry’s home country, they would “purchase a home in the UK themselves” rather than asking King Charles for a property on the royal estate.
Meanwhile, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s relationship with their royal relatives is still believed to be at a breaking point.
Asked whether Harry would ever reconcile with his brother Prince William and his dad King Charles, the expert is admittedly hopeful.
“They will. Family is Family,” she remarked. “Harry’s just had a bigger platform but eventually they will work it out. It might just take some time.”
It was earlier reported that Harry had turned down an invite to King Charles’s 75th birthday party.
King Charles is set to hold a lavish party for his landmark 75th birthday at London’s Clarence House on Tuesday 14 November.
A spokesperson for the Duke of Sussex said the couple had “no contact” from Buckingham Palace about the planned party at Clarence House, after it was reported Harry had turned down an invite to the family gathering.
“In response to UK media headlines, there has been no contact regarding an invitation to His Majesty’s upcoming birthday,” the duke’s representatives told The Independent, adding that any reports which suggested otherwise were “disappointing”.
Source: Read Full Article