BOOTS have revealed their top 12 gifts for Christmas, and we want them all.
The retailer has added over 50 new brands to it's Christmas gifting range so this year you'll be spoilt for choice.
Whether you're looking for skincare, beauty or wellness treats, there's plenty to choose from, as Boots have added 50 additional brands to their Christmas range this year.
- Christmas Gifts at Boots – click here
If you don't know where to start Boots have picked out some of their favourites that they're expecting to fly off shelves this year.
Available to shop online and in store, Boots' picks include must haves from Drunk Elephant, Fenty and much more.
And it's not just all about beauty, as shoppers are expected to go all out this Christmas following a miserable 2020, Boots has anticipated "high demand for homeware, self-care and wellness and sustainable gifting."
They've also ensured that 100% of the Boots seasonal gift range is free from throwaway plastic gift packaging, as well as adding more reusable, recyclable, vegan and cruelty-free gifts.
Liz Hewitt, Senior Christmas Buyer at Boots, said: ““We’re always on the hunt for the biggest and best brands to create a range of Christmas gifts that we know our customers will love. With the launch of Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner recently, her infamous Lip Kit will be on the wish list for all beauty fans this year.
“We’re expecting homeware, wellness and lifestyle gifts to be a big hit this year too, with our new collection of exclusive home décor gifts by Bouffants and Broken Hearts and the exclusive new fitness range by Davina McCall both set to be popular choices.
"For the first time, we have introduced living plant gifts for our green-fingered friends – The Little Botanical Plant Gang for Newbie Plant Parents is expected to be a big hit this Christmas.”
But what are Boots top picks for Christmas this year? You can shop Boots entire Christmas range here, but here's what they're expecting to sell out.
Boots Top 12 Christmas Gifts
- No7 Travel Brush Collection with Embroidered Velvet Bag by Elizabeth Scarlett, £20 – click here
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact Highlighter, £37 – click here
- Soap & Glory Jingle Blooms Duo, £5 – click here
- The Little Botanical Plant Gang for Newbie Plant Parents, £40 – click here
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau De Toilette 100ml, £76 – click here
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum 100ml, £105- click here
- Bouffants & Broken Hearts Candle Set, £10.50 – click here
- Fenty Skin Start’r Set, £32 – click here
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial ™ 50ml £67 – click here
- Davina Pilates Bands, £16 – click here
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit, £27 – click here
- Alice Scott Exercise Book Set, £8 – click here
Want to expand your collection of beauty advent calendar? You’re in luck, as there are plenty available to shop now.
Jo Malone has also released a beauty advent calendar this year, which is perfect for the fragrance lovers wanting to splash out this Christmas.
Preparation is key when it comes to the festive season, as this one woman well knows.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article